Hello,

Can you specify which packages are the A & B?

I wanted to reproduce the initial situation - that the service
requiring another will put a symlink to the "/usr/lib/systemd/system".
I forged iptables RPM containing service file mentioning
"Requires=firewalld.service" to see the link to be created, but it
wasn't.
(iptables because it builds fast and firewalld because it is already installed)

I wanted to run audit on the location to catch a process which would
create the symlink, in a hope that it won't be systemd itself, but
rather some systemd helper script, which name would be good starting
point for google.
( "auditctl -w /etc/systemd/system/" and "ausearch -f /etc/systemd/system/" )

--

Michal Schorm
Software Engineer