On 15. 10. 19 19:25, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 15. 10. 19 19:13, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
So, I see the following modules (in rawhide anyhow) that don't seem to
have non modular versions:

avocado
cri-o
django
dwm
eclipse
gimp
jmc
lizardfs
mysql
ninja
perl-bootstrap
stratis

Do all of those have default streams? I don't know all but I think that at least gimp,
django, mysql have nonmodular "dafault" versions.

In case of gimp, it has both nonmodular version and a default modular stream.

perl-bootstrap is probably needed only to bootstrap Perl.

Eclipse has a nonmodular version that fails to install because other stuff has
default streams.

Yes, some of the modules would need to be "converted back". Better to do it
when we can still count them on our fingers.

+1

--
Petr Stodulka
Core Services (In-place upgrades and migrations)