On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:06:32PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> backwards compatibility. THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY VERBOSE. Comments, changes,
> etc. welcome.

We need something in here about cgroups. Doing something useful by default
with cgroups is one of the big selling points for systemd. We should be
clear on what's intented to work now (each user session in a unique cgroup)
and insure that that's working, document (loosely) plans for the future, and
define how systemd's use of cgroups should interact with other tools (like
libcgroup) for this release and for the future.

--
Matthew Miller <mat...@mattdm.org>