Gregory Maxwell wrote:

> To say it bluntly:  Any significant infrastructural change _will_ cost
> Fedora some users in the short term.

I'm not lost.

I am using F14α as my day-to-day system since the weekend. I am considering
putting F14α
on my laptop, too, so goodbye F13. I have experienced no problems whatsoever
that could
in any way be attributed to systemd, AFAICT (some minor video compositing
glitches, a
few spambayes, gnome-keyring crashes, that's about it).

I trust that the developers know more than I know. They haven't left me lying
yet. Novel
ideas and the brainpower to be able to implement them are what make Fedora
stand out
from the other distros.