James Cassell wrote:
> When I asked, the answer was that it costs money to do custom redirects,
> and the old site is going away "soon" so it would be overcome by events
> sooner or later.

This just shows how bad an idea it is to rely on third-party-hosted
services. If this were self-hosted Free Software on Fedora Infrastructure
(e.g., a self-hosted version of Discourse), changing the error page would be
a relatively small patch and cost absolutely nothing.

So why does Fedora let commercial third parties host critical project
infrastructure on the fedoraproject.org domain?

        Kevin Kofler