Hello, all:

I've pushed libetpan-1.9.4-1.fc32 into rawhide (after I de-orphaned
this package).

There is no soname change compared to the previous libetpan-1.9.3-2.fc31,
so there will be no dependency breakage due to this change.
However libetpan-devel now changed the previous "libetpan-config" style
to libetpan.pc style (i.e. pkg-config --libs libetpan etc),
so the packages depending on libetpan-config to detect library, cflags
or so will now fail to build, or just disable libetpan support silently
after rebuild.

The packages depending on "libetpan-devel" are:

cairo-dock-plug-ins-0:3.4.1-30.fc32.src
claws-mail-0:3.17.4-3.fc32.src

Please modify the source appropriately, thanks (note that
cairo-dock-plug-ins is maintained by me).

Regards,
Mamoru