On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 5:40 PM Igor Gnatenko
<ignatenkobr...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Last time I checked, it was basically checking only the first part of "with"
> richop. I believe it is still broken the same way.

No, it definitely checks both parts now. For example, the broken
dependency reported as
(crate(git2) >= 0.9.0 with crate(git2) < 0.10.0)
is unsatisfiable since the rust-git2-devel package in rawhide has
version 0.10.1 (and hence doesn't satisfy the second requirement).

Fabio