Hi everybody,

I'm a relatively new contributor, although I have been watching from the
sidelines since 1993.

A few years ago (as penance for 15 years in sales) I got back into an ops
position doing release management and I became a pythonista... the
community is wonderful.

I'm a strong advocate for community and inclusion and you may have read
some of my opinions in the comm-ops discourse.

Now, I would like to help adopt some orphan packages. I'm very busy in real
life so I want to be moderate in my commitments.
I think I will start with:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-sanic/blob/master/f/python-sanic.spec

because I have some experience with the upstream project and they are such
great people that I would like to see their work well represented in Fedora.

Please feel free to contact me for any reason whatsoever. I live in the
Santa Cruz Mountains and I love to have guests (as long as they don't mind
the dogs).

Cheers,
Blaise

PGP: 8FFC 1948 1B91 952C C26C  79F8 95F8 AB09 5428 8CEB
--
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/blaisepabon/>  |  Quora
<https://www.quora.com/profile/Blaise-Pabon>  |  Github