On 13 Dec 2019, at 15:03, John M. Harris Jr wrote:

On Friday, December 13, 2019 12:53:57 PM MST Chris Murphy wrote:

What? There are only two images that are release blocking for optical
media right now.

Everything/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Everything-netinst-x86_64- _RELEASE_MILESTONE_.i
so
Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64- _RELEASE_MILESTONE_.i
so https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/31/ReleaseBlocking

I'm suggesting one instead of zero. Whatever image you're saying you
must have is already non-blocking so I don't even understand what
you're complaining about now.

This isn't something that *I* personally need. The only ISO image I personally need is the KDE Spin ISO, so you'd be correct. For end-users, there's no need for the complexity of the Everything image to be present, however. If the end user wants to install the GNOME Spin, they shouldn't have to jump through
hoops and know what they're picking.

I would say that the Everything netinstall image is more useful than the Workstation Live image:

*  netinstall is smaller
*  netinstall can be used to install servers
* netinstall with updates repo enabled yields current system without doing the almost inevitable post-install (from non-netinstall image) update

--
Mike