On 12/30/19 6:36 AM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
-- Checking to see if CXX compiler accepts flag -gsplit-dwarf - yes
[10/1538] /usr/bin/cc ... -gsplit-dwarf ...

-gsplit-dwarf generates DWO files which are not supported for RPM builds
(due to DWZ). Try to turn it off somehow in the package's cmake/configure,
I haven't investigated how for this package.

Thanks for that pointer. The option is controlled through '-DENABLE_DEBUGFISSION' and setting that to 'OFF' disables the flag and the error output is now gone.

However, the build still fails.

+ /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/brp-mangle-shebangs
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.TFl3Vt (%install)

I can find no other errors or warnings or any text that may point to a problem. Was there something changed in 'brp-mangle-shebangs' in F32?