Il 02/01/20 09:52, Artem Tim ha scritto:
> Perhaps OP should not sneaky asking for retiring functional package? Maybe he
> should instead file a bug and ask maintainer first about this and discuss
> with it? I might have miss this thread and didn't even notice it. TBH all
> this just demotivating from packaging something at all.

In my original post I had CC'ed `peek-maintai...@fedoraproject.org` and
I supposed this would have reached you directly. I did not know this
isn't working anymore (I later received an unreachable address in
reply). So I didn't "sneaky ask" anything.

That said, if this is working for Gnome out of the box without external
dependencies, I apologize. I've just seen that the project homepage
lists ffmpeg as runtime dependency. Indeed, a more descriptive error
would be nice (and, maybe, viewable in a window message, not only from CLI).

Mattia