On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 11:55:27PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > However, due to the koji issues builds were in a state where bodhi
> > ejected many of them from updates pushes. We are working on cleaning
> > up the state of those updates and there's no need for maintainers to do
> > anything with those updates at this time.
>
> At least in this case:
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-cd4008c5ce
> the reason for the ejection appears to be that Bodhi believes that this
> update is still pending, but Koji has it already tagged
> f31-updates-testing (not f31-updates-candidate).
>
> I guess other ejected updates must be in a similarly inconsistent state.

Yes, they are all because bodhi started composing them, moved their tags
and then failed (because koji wasn't tagging things in a timely manner).

So, they need to be retagged back and resubmitted, or bodhi tweaked to
see that it's already moved tags and continue processing them.

In any case, we plan to do this, so if maintainers could please avoid
editing/pushing/unpushing/tweaking or moving these around while we try
and fix it that would be great.

kevin