Heya,

This is Samyak Jain, a 20-year old student, developer, and an avid learner.
Also, as a third year undergraduate in the field of computer science, I
have been an open-source learner and a contributor for a while now.

Coming to open-source contributions, I have contributed to the Debian
community for Debian packaging for ruby gems mostly, as well as, have a
keen interest in python language, did some doc fixes(newbie). I like to
write mostly technical, you can find my blogs at
https://samyak-jn.github.io/.

It would be great if someone can mentor me with it, I would love to
contribute to the project and to learn new things.

I have mostly used Debian, Linux Mint and Kali(for some time) and would
love to explore more.

Looking forward to work and learn from the community and grow together.

Best,

Samyak Jain