Hello Razer,

You've made quite some progress since the fork, well done!
I have come to rely heavily on mailnag and for a while now it seemed that
it was going the way of the dodo.
I could take up packaging, but for the time being I am in desperate need of
48-hour days and can't really add more to my plate.
If no one else steps up and you are not in a hurry, I think I can get to it
eventually.

Best regards,
Alexander