Il 04/02/20 10:29, Miroslav Suchý ha scritto:

> People are asking for this for years. No one ever had time to do this. This
> make you most competent guy :) Just do it.

Well, I only have experience about some really small and simple django
projects, nothing big like this. I see Fedora apps are using Pyramid or
Flask: I suppose these are more flexible for our purposes? For example
they can use SQLAlchemy, while Django uses its own ORM. Have you got any
advice if I'm going to try setting up this new project?

Mattia