Pierre-Yves Chibon píše v St 12. 02. 2020 v 13:57 +0100:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:18:33AM +0000, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 5:15 PM Pierre-Yves Chibon <
> > pin...@pingoured.fr> wrote:
> > Remark: fedpkg's request-side-tag command doesn't appear in the
> > manual
> > or bash autocomplete output.
> >
> > Browsing the online docs I also don't know how to delete the side
> > tag
> > since the builds were superseded by the packages from the mass
> > rebuild.
>
> For side tags you created via fedpkg, you can delete them using:
> fedpkg
> remove-side-tag. It will remove it without merging it.
> If you want to list your side-tags you can do: fedpkg list-side-tags
> --user=<yourfas>.
>
> I'm indeed not seeing these commands in the man page, but they do
> appear in fedpkg --help if that helps.

The functionality is actually implemented in python-rpkg. To update the
man page, fedpkg RPM has be rebuilt, which has actually happened a
couple days ago. There is an update in updates-testing now for F30 and
F31.

I also opened a pull request for the bash completion. Help would be
appreciated for ZSH completion.

https://pagure.io/fedpkg/blob/master/f/conf/zsh-completion/_fedpkg

Lubomír