Hello Fabio

I am not very active, and not a software engineer, but Vala/GTK
applications are kind of my hobby, and I had the opportunity to take a look
at elementary applications (code wise too).
You are maintaining much more packages I can ever pretend to maintain, so
this will be a little help.
But I am ready to lend a hand, if I can get some guidance, milestones, and
if we can work together... ?

I am CET time zone based. Do you work from the USA ?

My FAS is: avigne.
Keep me posted.
BR, Alain

Alain V.