On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 5:40 PM Leigh Griffin <lgrif...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> On behalf of the CPE team I want to draw the communities attention to a
> recent blog post which you may be impacted by:
>  https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/git-forge-requirements/
>
> We will be seeking input and requirements in an open and
> transparent manner on the future of a git forge solution which will be run
> by the CPE team on behalf of the Fedora Community. This mail is being sent
> to the devel, mindshare and council-discuss lists for maximum visibility on
> a BCC to allow each list have their own views. Please forward it to any
> other list you may feel is relevant to maximise the exposure.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Leigh

As QA, we don't have many git forge requirements. But this would be really
great to have:
* Be able to create several polls in a single ticket. This would allow us
to vote on blocker/freeze-exception status of proposed bugs.

If we can't have that, we can work around it using a ticket bot, which
would require at least the following:
* API to read tickets in a structured format
* API to add comments and edit the ticket description (ideally also adjust
ticket tags, milestones or some other properties)
* a webhook support to get notified of ticket changes or access to a
message bus

And to add some more to the wishlist:
* good integration to Fedora core services (the account system, messaging)
* open source
* be able to ping or CC someone using @name or similar
* be able to cross-reference projects using projectB#123 or similar
* be able to move tickets across projects