This is the time of the year again and I must say that the situation
improved. The process was:

~~~

$ sudo dnf update fedora-gpg-keys

$ sudo dnf update fedora-repos --release 33

~~~

Where for the second command, you have to confirm the GPG key import.

Please note that the `--release 33` has to be specified, because while
the fedora-rawhide repos points to a `rawhide` mirror:

~~~

metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide&arch=$basearch

~~~

The GPG key refers to `$releasever`

~~~

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$releasever-$basearch

~~~

This is discussed in https://pagure.io/releng/issue/7445 AFAIK.

Vít