On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 01:05:59PM -0500, Kaleb Keithley wrote:

> The original issue seemed to clear itself up. Or at least by random chance
> I got a builder that wasn't full.

Its not got anything to do will full as far as we can tell.
It seems sporadic. The best kind of bugs to try and solve. ;(

> But since you rebooted I've fired off a build, only to have it die at the
> very end writing the rpm files. :-(
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=41651353&volume=DEFAULT&name=build.log&offset=-4000
>
> it's not the kernel, but never the less, these aren't quick builds,
> especially on s390x so it's very frustrating.

That issue is disk space, which is unfortunately a complex issue on
builders.

That builder (BTW, please post links to top level taskid. it makes it
easier to find things) has currently 59 buildroots on it since I
rebooted it yesterday, taking up about 81GB of space. I suspect most of
those builds are koschei ones, but it could be some are things like
libreoffice or large module builds. Hopefully we can get koschei to stop
taking up space soon... but then past that we need to lower the time to
keep failed buildroots around or prevent so many builds using the same
builders. ie, think of the case where your build and say libreoffice
were using the same builder... it could easily take up all space between
the two, but be fine one at a time.

> Let's push it back up the hill....

Sorry for the hassles. ;(

kevin