Hi all,

I've been looking after the ancient Gnome 1 library stack for the last
decade as I had a local use for the libraries. That is no longer the
case so I'm planning to orphan the following packages, none of which
appear to be used by anything else in Fedora (Rawhide):

 * libglade
 * gnome-libs
 * ORBit
 * imlib
 * libxml
 * libpng10

(tested using:
 dnf repoquery --repo=rawhide{,-source} --whatrequires XXX
)

I expect that nobody will pick them up and they'll get retired along
with other orphaned packages in due course. If anyone actually has an
interest in these packages, let me know and I'll transfer them.

I'll still take care of the bottom two packages in the stack as they
still have several users in Rawhide:

 * gtk+
 * glib

Regards, Paul.