I am considering using Packit-as-a-Service [1] for an upstream
project, as the maintainer of the project suggested managing the RPM
spec file on the upstream's repository in Github.

Could you tell me some case studies of the upstream project using
Packit-as-a-Service?
I know rebase-helper [2] is using it.

What I want to do is
* to check the RPM spec file at the pull-request timing on GitHub,
building it on specified build targets (rawhide or fNN).

My questions are
* How to manage a RPM spec file on the upstream repository,
synchronizing it with Fedora rawhide's one.
  For example, in case of rawhide, the RPM spec file's release version
is sometimes automatically updated.
  I am thinking of managing the RPM spec file on the upstream without
%changelog to synchronize it easily.
* Is it possible to manage the RPM spec file including %PatchN and the
patch file on the upstream repository?

[1] https://packit.dev/packit-as-a-service/
[2] https://github.com/rebase-helper/rebase-helper

Thanks.