Hi folks,

The packaging team is generally quite stretched, and we frankly need
more people helping us out.

The main issue with newcomers taking on packaging is that the learning
curve here is much more technical then a lot of other areas in Fedora.
So, while it is still expected that folks read the docs and learn things
themselves, perhaps we could be more active in helping them?

We've had rpm packaging classroom sessions in the past. Are any folks
interested in restarting these? Maybe a different SIG could do a session
each month to help newcomers get started with packaging their tools?
Sponsors, what do you think?

--
Thanks,
Regards,