On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 03:25:08PM +0200, Kamil Paral wrote:
> On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:04 PM Aoife Moloney <amolo...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Practically, this means that your build will wait longer to find a builder
> > available and as a result the whole build process will feel slower. The
> > builds per say should not be impacted though.
> >
> > As a result, if you know today that you have some important packaging work
> > to do, we invite you to try to prioritize it now if possible. Otherwise, if
> > you have the opportunity to plan this work for after the move is done, it
> > would save some resources for builds that cannot/should not wait (CVEs and
> > alike).
> >

> Is it possible to see the current Koji build queue somewhere (as a
> graph/numbers), so that package maintainers can make an educated guess
> whether it's OK to submit their new not-so-important build, or whether they
> should rather wait and avoid increasing the load?

Well, https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks will list the current
number of tasks ("Tasks 1 through 50 of 54" right now).

There are some reports under the reports tab, but I don't think any of
them really apply here, except possibly 'cluster health' but it's a bit
confusing to read.

Also, if you are doing some build(s) that you are not in a hurry for/are
less important, you can launch the builds with: --background and they
will run at a lower priority.

kevin