Hey,

seems like you already built libb2?

I hoped we could coordinate the update a bit more so there won't be any
breakage. I just added buildroot override (still waiting for it to become
active) and I can rebuild borgbackup.

I hoped you could do the koji build and then dependent packages would be
rebuilt either by you with provenpackager powers or by the packager
maintainers. Afterwards you would create a single koji update.

Do you know if the gtkhash maintainers are ready for a rebuild? There are no
related commits: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gtkhash

-> Please ensure the current update does not go to stable so all dependent
   packages can be rebuilt + added to the update. (Please disable auto-stable
   by karma and time)

We should push broken updates to EPEL 7/F31.

Felix