Hi,

Today I had to learn that the koji client, while being the only way to
request a build, does not support proxies.

In a university like environment with no open ports whatsoever, with an
increasingly paranoid IT group in charge of the firewall and proxy, that
does not leave a lot of options.
While I was able to ssh tunnel my way out of this miserable situation, I
think this approach does not work as a general solution.

I realized that this issue has been discussed two years ago [1], but I
did not find any newer statements.
Is there any work being done (or an intention to do so) to improve the
situation?

Thanks,
Ralph

[1]