On 5/29/20 1:59 PM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
orion      Mayavi paraview python-AppTools python-Traits python-envisage python-pyface python-scikit-image python-traitsui python-x2go

paraview was fixed by besser82 - build in progress (thanks!)

I've resolved the bootstrap loop between python-Traits and python-traitsui which blocked python-AppTools, python-python-pyface, and Mayavi.

python-envisage is currently waiting on upstream to fix some tests for 3.9.

python-scikit-image is waiting on some deps. One is python-pywt and I've submitted what is hopefully a fix here:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-pywt/pull-request/3

I think python-x2go is due to a python-gevent bug

--
Orion Poplawski
Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637