On 6/5/20 11:43 PM, John M. Harris Jr wrote:
Completely agreed, going about it this way would also address most of my
concerns with this change, as it would mean it's easy for people like myself
to opt out.

If you don't want it, then disable the generator or uninstall it. I don't understand why you're so against this. It's not even really new. Is it because you don't understand it? Try it, you'll like it. It made such a big difference on my laptop. I'm going to be activating it on my other computers and servers as I get time. Most of the servers have enough RAM to not need swap, but it makes a nice safety net with virtually no overhead.