Hi everybody,

Over time, I've encountered some packages that fail to build on EPEL7
/ EPEL8, in some cases, like since forever. Is there an equivalent to
the FTBFS cleanup in rawhide / fedora N+1 for EPEL branches? Or are
those packages just left to rot?

Two examples:
- assertj-core (seems to be a leaf package), broken epel7 branch
- replacer (required by a total of 4 other packages, recursively),
broken epel7 branch

Those two are maintained by the Stewardship SIG right now, and we have
no interest in EPEL branches whatsoever. I guess we could retire the
one without dependent packages, but what about packages that are still
needed by something else?

Fabio