I'm trying to install gmic on my Fedora 32 system, which requries opencv,
which requires protobuf 3.11

DNF refuses to install any of them though, because protobuf 3.11 is blocked
by modularity:

  - package protobuf-3.11.2-2.fc32.i686 is filtered out by modular filtering
  - package protobuf-3.11.2-2.fc32.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering

All I can see with "dnf list" is a seriously outdated  version from an unknown
module:

protobuf.x86_64
3.6.1-6.module_f32+6163+c0e6dcb2                                 fedora-modular

protobuf.x86_64
3.6.1-6.module_f32+6163+c0e6dcb2
updates-modular

What is the right way to fix this ?  dnf module list shows me loads of
modules, but I'm not seing how to determine which of them are enabled vs
disabled, and more importantly which is providing this bogus outdated
protobuf ?

Regards,
Daniel