Hi,

I need some help from a SELinux guru. TL;DR, I've developed a small
service. An app talks to this service, the service does some stuff
and, in the meanwhile, it reports the progress to the app user by
writing some messages into the stderr (/proc/<pid>/fd/2) of that app.

So far so good. Now, I keep receiving SELinux reports: "SELinux is
preventing python3 from write access on the directory fd" (because the
service is written in Python). First, I see the output in the app, so
I don't really know what SELinux is preventing. Second, what can I do
to tell SELinux that this is ok? I mean, I would like to package the
service and put some SELinux rule along with it. Any pointer would be
appreciated.

Regards,
--
Iñaki Úcar