On Friday, June 26, 2020 1:19:45 AM MST Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> It does not as I have shown. Moreover it takes so much time to do dnf
> command completion and one always has to ctrl-c it anyway. That is because
> dnf should use cached results updated by cron and do not contact network
> during interactive cache queries. If one really wants most fresh data there
> is --refresh for that.

This used to be the case, and then something broke it a few releases ago. 3-4
releases ago, you even had to explicitly install sqlite to get dnf completion
to work, but that has been fixed as far as I'm aware.

For me, dnf completion went from taking a few seconds to several minutes.

--
John M. Harris, Jr.