I highly oppose to this change, Btrfs was just an empty promise from the start
to be the future of linux filesystems but never did get there, it's slower than
traditional filesystems and I found it buggy.

I'm betting on bcachefs as the next gen fs, no one seem to have mentioned that
here, I think once it gets to the point of being mainlined it will have the
features of btrfs and the speed of traditional fs, to quote a recent comment
from Kent Overstreet: "the phoronix numbers don't seem to align at all with how
bcachefs feels in actual use; I and plenty of of other users find common
operations tend to run quite a bit faster on bcachefs than other filesystems.
Which is not to say the phoronix numbers are wrong - but they don't seem to be
very representative in a way that hits bcachefs more than other filesystems."

Instead of adopting Btrfs, I would wait for bcachefs.