On Sat, 2020-07-04 at 15:27 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 09:48:04AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 06:37:09PM +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > > I don't understand the rush.

        Hi,
there had been some major issues with the previous release, which I
didn't want to delay for another week.

> I looked a bit and it didn't seem easy to fix the test failure in
> folks...

Right, I saw that too and didn't understand why that single test fails.
When I built folks locally it passed with no problem, using the same
evolution-data-server. I'd surely rebuild the three I have commits
right for if the folks could work.

> so in the interest of not having rawhide broken all
> weekend/until we can sort that out I went and untagged that set of
> packages:

Okay, thanks. I didn't expect causing such a problem. I'm sorry about
that.

        Bye,
        Milan