Hi,

I've prepared rebase of poppler to 0.90.0 in the side tag "f33-build-side-25167". I ask you to build your dependent packages in it and I will ask to merge it to main branch next Friday (17th of July).

There are several API changes and soname bump of the base library
libpoppler.so.*.

Btw, if your package uses the unstable API (headers from poppler-devel),
could you consider to change it to use a stable API (glib, qt5, C++)? It would mean less work for you.

Also, if your package still uses qt4 frontend, try to use another one since this was removed in upstream and we have it just as a backup solution which I plan to remove in next rebase (the one for Fedora 34).

I'll notice corresponding maintainers separately.

Regards

Marek