On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 at 21:47, Robert-André Mauchin <zebo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> %build
> %cmake \
>    -B build \
>    -DUSE_BOOST_WAVE=ON \
>    -DUSE_PARTIO=OFF \
>    -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD=14 \
>    -DLLVM_STATIC=0 \
>    -DENABLERTTI=ON \
>    -DSTOP_ON_WARNING=OFF \
>    -DOSL_BUILD_MATERIALX:BOOL=ON \
>    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_DOCDIR:PATH=%{_docdir}/%{name} \
>    -DOSL_SHADER_INSTALL_DIR:PATH=%{_datadir}/%{name}/shaders/

I'm not familiar with openshadinglanguage, but I don't think enforcing
C++14 like this is a good idea. Conformance to a particular C++ standard
should be left to the project. I am actually contributing to a project
which uses C++11 and builds properly with llvm/clang 10. If it's used as a
workaround, I would add a comment to the spec file + a link to an issue
ticket on GitHub if one exists (or create such a ticket if that's not the
case) :).

Best,
Andy