Hello,
I am a maintainer of some Python packages on Pypi, including the 'pywbem'
package. The pywbem package is in Fedora (as 'pywbem') and in some other Linux
distributions. For version 1.0.0 of pywbem, we have created two new Python
packages 'nocaselist' and 'nocasedict' on Pypi, providing a case-insensitive
list and dictionary, respectively. The two new packages stand on their own and
are independent of the pywbem package.
Obviously, the two new packages are not in Fedora, and that currently prevents
the pywbem package in Fedora to be upgraded to the latest version. After
discussing this matter with the Fedora package maintainer of pywbem, my pywbem
co-maintainer and I are willing to become long-term package maintainers for the
two new packages in Fedora.
Andy