On 10/10/20 6:24 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 10:59:12AM +0200, Till Hofmann wrote:

On 10/10/20 10:54 AM, Till Hofmann wrote:

On 10/9/20 11:46 PM, Till Hofmann wrote:

On 10/9/20 9:19 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

I think this might be that we need a newer ignition-msgs package?
Or something in gazebo?

I think it's the other way around: ignition-msgs needs protobuf 3.13
because that contains a patch that renamed AuxillaryParseTableField to
AuxiliaryParseTableField:
https://github.com/protocolbuffers/protobuf/commit/2ae7cf0e03c3469973e592e812565e4ee2470e0b

After some digging: This commit is in 3.12.3 but not in 3.12.4. I guess
they noticed this requires a rebuild of dependent packages and they thus
reverted it. Gazebo is also currently FTBFS with the same error message.
After rebuilding ignition-msgs, I was able to rebuild gazebo and fawkes.

I'm pushing my changes and I'll push updates soon.

Awesome. We can propose the update as a Freeze break to get robotics
working. ;)

Now I'm hitting:
fatal: repository 'https://src.fedoraproject.org/tmp/ignition-msgs.git/'
not found
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=53134273

Not sure what's going on, can somebody help? Am I missing permissions to
build? I was able to push.

weird. The /tmp/ in there is completely wrong... it should be /rpms/

did you just do 'fedpkg build' ? or something else?
Any odd changes you made to fedpkg there?

If you like I can try it from here...

I found the issue, I had a second git remote that was something ending in /tmp/ignition-msgs, so it expected this to be the path. Funny bug. Anyway, after changing the remote tracking branch, it worked and building now!

Till