Hi Michal,

there was already a discussion in email thread with the maintainers of
packages which depend on unixODBC or unixODBC-devel according to these
changes. I did not planned to submit any PRs but the maintainers should be
informed about this change. The results as you see it is an end product of
the discussion. I agree that some of the packages might be affected and
also some end-users can have problems and need to edit their config files,
but I am unable to fix these things on all sides. This needs a cooperation
between maintainers and it is necessary to make changes in affected
packages according to the described changes.

Ondrej