On 11/14/20 7:44 PM, Sergio Belkin wrote:
Isn't there anyone that tried to do that?  :-)
Taking into account that Fedora is a distro that is always searching to be on the cutting edge: Don't you think that is somewhat annoying and a thing of the past to install from a usb stick (and not to mention from CD)? It could be nice to download the Fedora ISO to local drive and to install from it in a straightforward fashion... and to rely on some grub alchemy,

I really don't see how this is useful, but I did spend some time trying it. The kernel and initrd loaded fine from the iso, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to start the installer from there.