Fabio Valentini wrote:
> You are kinda right, yet you are not.
> The minimum for *autokarma* is +1 for normal updates, +2 for critpath
> updates. But the message "This update can be pushed to stable if the
> maintainer wishes" does not refer to autokarma (update getting pushed
> automatically by bodhi after getting the necessary karma), but to
> maintainers pushing an update *manually* - which is *always* allowed
> for updates that got at least +2 karma, and is independent from
> "autokarma".

Well, for my updates, I normally disable autopush *and* set the stable
threshold to 1 (why would I want it set any higher? With manual push, I can
still decide to wait for more feedback if the +1 does not convince me, I do
not need Bodhi to enforce that for me), and then Bodhi correctly gives me
that "This update can be pushed to stable if the maintainer wishes"
notification when the update gets +1 karma (unless this regressed recently).

        Kevin Kofler