Hi Folks,
Good day! I hope everyone is keeping well in these unprecedented and difficult
times.
My name is Sohan Kunkerkar and I'm a software engineer at Red Hat Inc helping
to develop and maintain a container-focused operating system. Before working on
Fedora-CoreOS, I was involved in efforts to building the foundational aspects
of the k8s cluster federation-v2 (KubeFed) prototype. I've been a Fedora user
for the past 5 years and am looking forward to contributing to this ecosystem.
I'm passionate about large-scale distributed systems, cloud-native
infrastructure, and container tools. In my free time, I try to explore the
open-source community with their recent concepts and solutions and try to
contribute to it.

Regarding packaging, I would like to apply for co-maintainership of the
following packages:
1. https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rust-coreos-installer
2. https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/fedora-coreos-config-transpiler
3. https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ignition