Fabio,

I apologize for missing those threads, regardless thank you and Gwyn for
your fast responses. I wasn't so much concerned about the failure, I just
did not know that things would eventually be automatically re-attempted.  I
was worried I had to trigger a rebuild manually myself somehow.

Anyway, all is good; I'll leave it alone and let it fix itself as
suggested. :)

Thanks!

Chris