On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 5:10 PM Jakub Jelinek <ja...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 02:17:28PM -0500, Mohan Boddu wrote:
> > We are delaying the mass rebuild by a day as of now due to bugs in gcc
> > and dwz. As of now, we are expecting to start mass rebuild tomorrow,
> > Jan 21st 2021. There is a new build of gcc running currently which has
> > fixes to gcc bugs, but we are still figuring out the dwz fixes. We
> > will keep you posted with any further developments.
>
> Both gcc-11.0.0-0.16.fc34 and dwz-0.13-6.fc34 with the fixes
> are now in f34-build (and in eln-build too with s/fc34/eln108/).
> Those who had their builds fail in the last 2 days because of s390x
> rpm crashes, errors about strip failures of LTO debug sections or dwz
> crashes can retry their builds, sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> AFAIK we are waiting now for boost and maybe binutils.

boost 1.75 was merged yesterday, and binutils 2.36 was postponed to F35.

I'm wondering something else: Will automation trigger a "second mass
rebuild" for ELN once all the builds from the Fedora mass rebuild get
tagged into f34?
There's apparently issues with ELN right now, it looks like the base
buildroot is not installable because boost 1.75 builds were done in
the wrong order.

Fabio