On Sunday, January 31, 2021 4:17:04 PM CET Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 31. 01. 21 15:35, Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> > I don't know, perhaps we could have some configurable coefficient for
> > timeout_in Copr_  for emulated architectures?  If that was say "3", and
> > the --timeout was 3600s, emulated arches would get 10800s instead?
>

> There can be a macro that you would use like this:
>
>      --timeout %{adjust_timeout 3600}

Currently the environment (the copr-rpmbuild wrapper script) guards that mock
doesn't run longer than expected (it is not a mock built-in timeout).

Not saying it is not possible to do this in Copr, but it wouldn't be an easy
thing to implement.  Much easier would be something like --timeout 3600
--timeout-armhfp=7200, or --timeout-forcearch=300%, or something alike.

Pavel