Hello,

Previously I tried to update Fedora to the latest upstream libcap-ng which
has better error detection for some problems. Because it caused issues in
well known programs, it was patched to not return errors like its previous
behavior.

I had some time to revisit this over the weekend. I patched libcap-ng in
rawhide to now output the names of programs and the reason to syslog if its
detected as  having problems. The plan is to back the syslog portion of the
patch out before F34 starts finalizing.

You can help spot the problems by running "grep libcap-ng /var/log/messages".
Libvirt is the only thing I'm seeing, but I know there were more.

-Steve