I'm wondering, though, whether we have to fix a FTBFS on F34 (!) just a few
days after the mass rebuild. The glib change which caused all this was pushed
after the mass rebuild, basically rendering mute the point of the mass rebuild.

In my case (notmuch) I got the notice from koschei - funnily referring to the
f34 package for the rawhide failure after rawhide "was" f35 already. I guess
I'll go and scratch build some more ... (notmuch is fixed now, haha).