I rescued the giada package after it was orphaned and have updated it to the
latest upstream release, using the new CMake build system. The package now
properly documents its pre-existing bundled dependencies (four direct and many
indirect). Accordingly, the License field has changed from “GPLv3+” to “GPLv3+
and MIT and CC0 and GPLv3 and ISC and ASL 2.0 and BSD and zlib and IJG”.

It is my hope that, over time, the number of bundled dependencies can be
reduced by submitting them to Fedora, where they are not already present, and
by patching the build system where necessary, ideally in a way that can be
submitted upstream.