Hey,

I got an email asking me to change my fedora email to match my BZ account.
Problem is, in BZ I have to use my redhat account which allows me to be granted
special permissions for RH-related bugs. Fedora wants to do this for the same
reason, however I'd like to separate my upstream contribution and all accounts
from my work account, therefore I'd like to continue using my private email.

Is this something that can be solved? Like by adding a special field which is
used to link BZ so users can set these individually?

Thanks.