On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 4:57 AM Richard W.M. Jones <rjo...@redhat.com> wrote:
> haxe FTBFS because it depends on ocaml-ppx-tools-versioned-devel which
> was removed from Rawhide.  I'm not clear if ocaml-ppx-tools is a
> straight replacement, but I didn't attempt to fix this package, so
> please take a look.  Also ISTR there was an haxe update upstream.

Oh no!  I thought I had tracked down all of the consumers of
ocaml-ppx-tools-versioned.  So, no, ocaml-ppx-tools is not a straight
replacement.  Users of ocaml-ppx-tools-versioned are supposed to
migrate to ocaml-ppxlib.  I'll see what needs to be done to fix this.
Sorry about that.

> I also recall there was some discussion about whether we need
> OCaml 4.12 in Fedora 34.  I would prefer _not_ to do this, not only
> because it's another couple of days of work, but also because
> Fedora 34 is feeding into RHEL 9 and it would pull at least one more
> OCaml package in RHEL 9 which I'd like to avoid.  But if there was a
> real reason why we needed it in F34 then let me know.

I have no reason for needing 4.12 in Fedora 34.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/